Pages

Search blog and web

Trust and a sex tape

I have trust issues. CSA survivor. Once I decided not to allow what happened to define who I was, who I loved or how I loved, I started to like myself a whole lot more!

I like to challenge myself to overcome fears that hold me back. Last year I was finally able to allow my husband to hold my head and thrust during a BJ. Before I made my commitment to rid myself of sexual fears, if he had even touched my during a BJ it was game over. I had to be in control, so I had to learn to let go of control.

I recently passed another milestone in the trust department. I made a sex tape with my husband. It wasn't really planned. Maybe that was best so I couldn't get myself worked into a tizzy about it. I just had to take a deep breath and let go.

Kinda proud of myself, so I'm posting here cause it's not like my husband wants me calling my BFF's to share my good news. They'd want to see it!:D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment