Pages

Search blog and web

Be led on or have contact cut?

  • Thread Starter

I was having this discussion with my flatmate this morning. With someone you like, would you rather be led on by them when they have no feelings for you, or would you prefer it if they suddenly minimised contact with you?

My flatmate, has a string of guys following her around like lovesick puppies at the moment. When they hint that they like her, she reciprocates by just giggling and carries on replying to their messages with hearts etc, continuing to talk to them everyday, even though she doesn't "like" any of them. She argues that she feels bad if she doesn't reply. I'm the opposite, in the fact, that the minute a guy who I don't like back starts hinting that he likes me, I gradually minimise contact in hope that'll he'll move on, since I don't have the guts to tell him upfront that I don't like him.

Opinions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment