Pages

Search blog and web

Can't leave...Can't stay

Long time lurker...first poster.

The short of it is I have been in a sexually dysfunctional marriage for more than 15 years. I have stuck it out because I made a promise in front of two families for better or for worse.

For the first time in a very long time the planets aligned and my wife and I are going to be childless for our anniversary. I suggested a night out, just the two of us, anywhere she wants to go.

She declined. Wants to wait until the weekend so the kids can join us (as usual).

Not sure what I expected, but I had hoped.

This story has been repeated here thousands of times, but this is my story and I just had to tell someone lest I say something I will later regret. It makes me want to take those husbands who are ignoring their wives, kick them where it hurts the worst, and scream What is wrong with you! at them.


Copper

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment