Pages

Search blog and web

I need advice.

Hello all. I am new and this is my first post. I need advice/input. I have been struggling for almost 6 years now. I could go on for hours and hours with details, but the bottom line is that my wife absolutely does not like being intimate with me. I can't lie and say we don't have sex probably more often than most married people, but it's ONLY because I instigate it. Basically my wife will "allow" me to have sex fairly often, but she NEVER wants sex. And half the time I can tell that it's a huge burden for her to "give" me sex. I have tried everything. We've went to a marriage counselor, I tried having civil discussions with her, we've split up, I've prayed....I don't know what else to do. We have two amazing children, age three and 5 months. I absolutely don't want to jeopardize my relationship with my children, and I love my wife more than anything. There is just a piece that is missing and has been missing for a LONG time. I do a lot aroun d the house, I try to tend to her needs, but nothing seems to work. I would like some real world advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment