Pages

Search blog and web

Mentally ill gf, please help me figure out what's going on

  • Thread Starter

So i've posted on here quite a bit before asking for advice, this is a really long story but basically;

This girl i'm seeing, girlfriend or whatever, i don't even know what she is to me now, i've known her for 3 months, so a very short period, however I have fallen so hard for her that I'm really being hurt and its affecting me to the point I'm physically in pain.

So basically first 2 months, were amazing. It was cute, early relationship giddy phase, 2nd month we were sleeping together, it was going so well, then out of the blue suddenly she disappears..

She claimed that something had happened to her, and refused to tell me what it was. Ever since this everything changed, her whole personality changed, she told me it was "anxiety disorder" in the past she has been on medication like anti-depressants and had bi-polar disorder.

Now the most horrible part of this, is she refuses to kiss, touch and even struggles maintaining eye contact with me these days, it is so heartbreaking because at first I thought she had gone off me. And we argued, loads and loads and loads, so many arguments resulting in her crying and throwing me out or storming off. I've tried so hard with this girl but it's so difficult the no touching/kissing thing.

At first I thought it was an elaborate way to break up with me, but I don't know... I have no idea what even happened to her. She says she just "feels uncomfortable" and says things like " i couldn't kiss anyone right now" and it's really strange, very painful. I know if it was because she wanted to leave me shed have just left me already... we have exams, appearently she has this thing to deal with.. it'd be much easier for her to have just left me, but she hasnt and claims she still has interest, although admits the spark is dying in light of what's going on.


she's going away for 2 weeks, i'm still crazy about her, but for a whole month things have just been so ****, just constant her crying, me trying to make things better, but making them worse, and her not letting me kiss her or anything, it makes me feel a bit insecure not going to lie and I don't really feel that, girls not kissing me is not something I've had to deal with before, especially in a relationship.

What do I do? I can't call it quits because I'm crazy about her, and i don't know why I am, i wish I wasn't. She doesn't know I am, but I am, and I can't leave her. But this is ruining my life. Every time I try to ask her about the no kissing thing she gets so shut off and angry even.

We had a lovely date last night, the first nice one that didn't end up in an argument, but she still refused to kiss me at the end, and it was just so painful I don't know how I can deal with that again.... I can't help but think she has no interest, but she keeps going out on dates with me and she does say "if I had no interest do you really think i'd put myself through this, crying, getting upset, over you when I have so many other things that are more serious?"

What is going on, please help me out.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment