Pages

Search blog and web

Affection as a form of control?

Hi All,
I was browsing the FUBAR thread on this forum, and someone responding to the OP there mentioned that affection CAN be a form of control. I wanted to discuss this and see what everyone else thought about that. It made a light bulb go on in my head and got me thinking. I am trying to deal with some issues with my husband mainly his unwillingness to meet my needs, refusal to discuss them, ignoring my wishes, not keeping his promises. He is very affectionate, and the thought that he really loves me kept me going.
But that thread got me thinking that perhaps it is all an ILLUSION? Is there really is no love in our relationship, and what he is really doing is trying to control me to meet his needs only.
Please share your thoughts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment