Pages

Search blog and web

New relationship. A friend acting weird?

  • Thread Starter

Let's get straight into this.

I've gotten into a relationship with a girl that I've been seeing for a few months now. The relationship is a few weeks old and everything is going perfectly fine.

Now, there's a mate of mine that's started to act weird. She's been a very good friend of mine for a few years. She was aware that I've been seeing this girl for a few months, and quite importantly she was aware that me and her are ONLY friends.

Now, my girlfriend and my friend do not know each other. I don't know what to do, obviously... I will not dump my girlfriend. However, the friend of mine has started to act weird - she's giving replies that are very late, we've never argued before but she was about to argue with me the other day - I could see the tension build. It wasn't over the discussion of my girlfriend though, but more over it was over something plain stupid. I can just sense jealousy - I never expected it from her.

How do I go about this? What do I do? Any advice is appreciated.

Note: my friend isn't in a relationship and we're all from London. This isn't a long distance relationship, but it's moreover a short distance one. We're all over 18.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment