Pages

Search blog and web

Girl Friendzoned

  • Thread Starter

I've been friends with this guy for a while now, 2.5 years or so. He told me he liked me when we first started to get to know each other, but because we lived together in halls I wasn't sure about starting something. Nothing happened and since then we have just been friends, there's been no awkwardness or underlying romantic feelings.

However, this past week I've been going through a really really hard time with family problems (currently living at home) and I turned to my friend for help. He's let me stay over everynight for almost a week. He's been really supportive and offering hugs and basically helping me to physically get on with things. Over the course of the week, things have progressed from hugs, to sharing a bed, and even him giving me a massage (topless!).

I'm finding myself wanting to take things further... but it seems like he doesnt at all. During the massage even, he just didn't seem to be turned on (he was just being nice?! free non-pro massage that doesnt end in sex, da***?!) Could it be because he doesn't want to take advantage of me, in my vulnerable current state??

The key in all of this is that he has a new girlfriend... but the way he's been so affectionate and he initiated the sharing a bed situation... it's leaving me really confused! I feel like he's half-cheating on her already, the way he's been with me.
Just to clarify, I'm not wanting to turn our friendship into a relationship... just a friends-with-benefits kinda thing (if he's able to do this to her, then that shows what he's like as a boyfriend).

I just need perspective on the situation, before I speak to him about it. Try to understand his motivations.... :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment