Pages

Search blog and web

How to make her my actual girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

Basically I have been very close to a girl for over a year now. We started of getting close into sixth form, and everyone presumed that we liked eachother and that we were going out, even the teachers suspected it. We joked occasionally that it felt like we were in a relationship, and it really did. We were speaking everyday at college, and then skyping on the weekend for hours. Anyway, against the advice of my mates and 'just doing it' and asking her out I waited. Eventually I went to university, and because I got on with her so well I never intended to lose contact, because if she was anything she was also my best friend (I'm not usually this emotional, but im anonymous so who cares :$ ). I've been at universitiy for a year now and we still keep in contact quite well. Shes met my parents, and I've met hers more than once, still introducing eachother as friends.

We agreed to go on holiday together this summer, just us two for a week or so. Anyway, the big twist is that she's coming to the same university as me. And since I find her really attractive, shes my best friend and I have so much fun around her, much more than any of the girls I have met at my university, I'm thinking of asking her out?

So basically what is the best way to ask her out, without making her feeling pressured or she has to make a decision on the spot, because I feel like we've been building up to this for so long, over a year. I'm thinking of 'just doing it' on holiday, I presume she'll be more relaxed then and it would be a better time of doing it. I think just going in for a kiss will clear things up? But anyway tell me if you think you agree

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment