Pages

Search blog and web

How to cope with No love, care, intimacy, Respect, sex

I am starting this thread to discuss the problems I'm facing in my
Life.
Me-27 W-26 married for 3 years.
Issues:
Raising voice just over a disagreement.
No respect.
Calling names.
Scratching with finger nails.
Hitting hard.
Always picking fight.
Never accepted my point of view.
Everything should be done by her way otherwise will be upset all day and will fight on very next thing.
Never shows any care or intimacy.
Fight even if I m ill.
Always rejecting my approach for sex.
I can feel that she is having sex with me like a duty or away to get her things done.
Never had sex with love and intimacy.
Notes: I won't divorce her because I love her very much.
My state:
I'm disappointed with My Life.
Getting frustrated.
No happiness.
Days end up with drinks.
Loosing love towards her.
Not feeling to spend time in home.on weekends.
Feeling alone and Scared that I won't get any physical or mental support from her in future.

Please suggest how to cope with my life.
Appreciate your advise.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment