Pages

Search blog and web

Where can we meet a bit older boys?

  • Thread Starter

Ok so... Me and my friend are usually hanging out with girls and guys my age, and not that I dont like it because I like them so much sometimes, but sometimes they are also booooring and I wish I were somewhere else. :P My friend thinks the same and we thought it would be sooo nice to meet some older more interesting guys ;)

So tell me please if you know, where can I meet older guys like for example 2 years older (I'm 16 and this is legal age in my country ;) ), My friend says she heard they are great and experienced and are not so crazy:)) and actually can commit and are better than usual. I just want some places I can go to with her and meet some guys.

I thought of going to a horseriding club but the guys I met there had girlfriends and I want to meet some guys in a safe environment and not be looked at as strange or anything like I want it to look normal that I'm hitting on older guy well I guess that when I will be with my friend it will be always better but still I don't want anybody yelling : "what are you doing hes older" lol so yea please give me good advice.

Maybe you know someone who found a bf a bit older, please tell me as much as I need to know, I will be sooo grateful ;)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment