Pages

Search blog and web

Am I Unreasonable?

I have been the wife of a Real Estate Agent for almost 30 years. Our marriage is good in most respects, with one glaring exception . . . he NEVER, but NEVER let's me know when he is going to be home.
I KNOW he has crazy hours. He works nights and weekends, and I am okay with that. What I am not okay with it when he says he will be home for supper, so I stop my work (I work from home) to make dinner, then . . . without a call, email, or text, he doesn't show up. Or, he says we'll be going out. Again, I stop work, get ready, and . . . again he doesn't show up or shows up hours late, again without even a text. He always says it's because he gets carried away with work, and that I should call him to see where he is. I feel if HE is the one not going to show up, he should call me. It has gotten so bad, that I never make dinner anymore because I have been disappointed so many times. Am I unreasonable? Is there any other Real Estate Agent wives out there with this problem?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment