Pages

Search blog and web

Girl with a very difficult past

  • Thread Starter

Hello all,

Sorry to bother you all, but just after a couple of pointers, if any of you are able to provide any.

I'll try and give you the details, without rabbiting on!

Been on a couple of 'dates' with a girl, and we have texted a lot between, we are planning to meet up again over the next couple of days.

She told me that she's had a very difficult past, it's not fair for me to give all the details but she has suffered severe sexual and physical abuse over a 11 year period (note: She is safe now).

Completely understandably she is nervous around men, and obviously anything sexual will be a no go for a long time, and the last guy she was with left her after a month because she wouldn't sleep with him.

Basically, it's left me in a bit of a predicament, I really like her, but am not sure how to show it.
I know I have to tread a very fine line, I can't appear too forward but I also have to ensure I don't appear disinterested.

What would you recommend?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment