Pages

Search blog and web

Will I get better with girls?

  • Thread Starter

If I'm turning 25 very soon still in a very poorly paid job (NMW) will I ever get good with girls? I'm just an average 24 year old right now in terms of maturity. I don't have game though when it comes to women although I used to have a lot in my teens. Here is an example of how I wooed a few girls before
Girl: you think you're god
me: I might aswell be

*girl undos too button says it looks better*

me: you can undo them all if you want to

There's no way I could come out with **** like that anymore. I need something that'll up my confidence greatly. When I get a better job will my confidence improve then but it's almost catch 22 because I need confidence to get a better job anyway! So what are proven ways to improve confidence. No videos or articles are necessary I think I seen them all. I'm too shy to even go on a date let alone play "the game"

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment