Pages

Search blog and web

Love that cant happen!

  • Thread Starter

Guy's please i need your advice... I am
In love with a girl from work, the girl at work has feelings for me and likes me aswel, she is the most beautiful girl i have seen! She want's me and her to happen so much and she knows if it
Did it would be sucessfull! However she cant let it happen, the situation is, is that her family think she is still in a relationship with a guy she ended with 2 years ago, and she is not willing to tell them as she thinks it will hurt them... She says my family mean more to me than anyone, but i said, this is crazy, dont your family want to see you happy? She says she knows that she wants me but i cannot happen 100%.. Any advice please??????


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment