Pages

Search blog and web

Want to ask this girl out..Help please! pt2

  • Thread Starter

Hi Guys/Girls,

So I posted this thread a few weeks back: http://ift.tt/1wJ2GlZ

Since then, when she was waiting at the checkout she turned back to my counter (and you have to purposely do it IMO, it's not something you nonchalantly do) and looked away when I looked back. She came to my counter again today, but with her Boyfriend (only found out today she has one) but the eye contact wasn't as intense, and infact it was a bit awkward. At times when i was serving her she'd look in my face and to the sky in a shy way if those of you who have liked someone if you know what I mean. I could just tell it was just so awkward. Even when she was walking with her Boyfriend, she was walking in front of him (IMO it says a lot, normally expect couples to walk side by side) btw, this isn't a sexist thing if a guy did it, I'd think he didn't really like his GF vis-versa.

My question is, what do i do? I honestly think she likes me, but she has a boyfriend! What does everyone else think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment