Pages

Search blog and web

My d's only grandparents-ex's parents-is somem going on here ?

We sep' 18mths ago and the d is coming through right now. Ex was a WAW, with a brand new om at the time, after we'd had a lot of crap going on a few yrs. l dunno if he's still around.
She moved into a rental 10mins away and we decided my d,12, would live with her. lt's just them two. D comes and goes a lot as l'm staying close, plus every w/e and holidays. l go see her there a bit too to save her house hopping more.

My ex's parents are relentless. They're 75, live 2hrs away , hate the small town my ex lives in yet they're up every 2-3wks- and they stay - at her house to boot which is a tiny 2b/r. A few mths back the mum stayed for 3 wks on her 2 seater couch at 75.
3 or 4 w/es since and then they've just left for home , again. This time stayed 4days , right through my daughters visiting time.
My wife slept on the 2 seater and they used her bed. l said are you fkg crazy , say no , just say no.
l don't trust them and l don't know what l should do about it.
They are supporting my ex in this and know they're my d's only grandparents now and they're relentless at getting time with her.
lt's a tiny town so they get to nose around at my life, ex's , my d's . And l'm sure they try sussing my d out about me and our time, hell everything .
They are very nosy , they act all nice and which in most ways they are , but they love poking around in all their kids lives and l'd bet that's what they're trying to do with my d.
We had 4yrs intestate with my parents before l lost them and these two hated that.Now they have her all to themselves. They've got 4 others down home to though , yet this.

The mother never liked me and the dad , he was that damn quiet in 18yrs l just couldn't talk to him.
My ex and me did a lot of stuff to they wouldn't have approved of , and things they'd blame me for.
l asked ex once , wtf are doing dagging you 24/7 like this , all the way up here. And wtf do they think about you breaking up your fkg family , it's as if they support it.
She said nah , you know them they'd never say anything about that they're just trying to look after me. l dunno.
My d and l go canoeing , next minute l hear they took her out all day in a boat. There's a lot of sh@t like that goes on to. Sometimes l think they're competing with me , her own dad l mean wth !.

l mean really , they've done nothing except maybe dag her , into our area like this and it's been a damn hard 2yrs with all this and them up here hanging round like this drives me mad. And l worry about what they might be trying to do with my d , or asking her when they look after her.
It also messes up our system and often costs me some of my time with my d.
I don't want anything to do with them , i don't even wanna see them , ever . To my mind they are supporting my ex in this in a way , the mum maybe much more than that. She'd love me out of the way to get them both to herself .
l did make one attempt at seeing them one stay , when l was dropping of my d l went in and said hello. A few days later again picking her up. The mum pretty well snubbed me , even puled a few smirks when my d was showing her some clothes we'd just bought. l don't trust her at all.

They're even getting on my d's nerves hanging round up here so much lately . My ex is even getting that way and that's saying something , but she won't admit it.

Well , l have no idea how all that side of things is suppose to work now . Or if l can trust them , or if they're up to something.
My family are 3hrs away so it's been near impossible seeing much of my side for my d. And the few times we've managed a few hrs here or there , these in laws sure as eggs have popped up within days and stayed for wks afterwards , making damn sure they don't get left behind .
like l guess l shouldn't warn my d about her only grandparents , l don't know , but l feel like it !

l dunno . How's everyone else handling this crap , any suggestions ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment