Pages

Search blog and web

He was three hours late and no notice... Rude or what?

  • Thread Starter

I know a guy who I think is extremely cute, but he doesn't know I like him (as far as I'm aware).

To my surprise, he one day said he'll meet me in the city as he lives nearby for uni. He asked what I wanted to do, and I said I don't mind. He said he can be there by 4/5pm. I said I'll be in the city that day anyway so just text me when you're here and we'll hang out.

So 5pm came and went, no sign of him. I waited a bit. 6pm I messaged asking if he's still coming. He replied immediately saying he was caught up with lab work and will message when he's on his way. 7pm exactly he said he's on his way, and got there around 30 minutes later. He apologised, but I dunno if it was rude.

Maybe my response about being there anyway and lack of ideas for what to do put him off? I dunno.. He's not the most enthusiastic person to talk to over texts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment