Pages

Search blog and web

Heartbroken

  • Thread Starter

What the title says. I met this amazing girl, we like each other, and been on a few dates. She leaves the country forever in two weeks.
We stopped dating since she was leaving, but we've remained friends and really, really get on.

She told me a few days ago, that leaving me is going to be really hard for her, and that she didn't want to go.

It's getting worse and worse this feeling. I just feel so down. When I'm busy, I'm ok. But when I'm on my own or have space to think...I just think and think. I'm going to bed late as I stay up thinking about it all. It's got to the point where the emotion actually feels like it's hurting.

She's so beautiful, intelligent, funny, cool, great company, friendly, helpful...and I can't believe that in two weeks she will effectively be no more.

At the moment I see her twice a week, sometimes more, but soon I won't see her ever again. That's such a strange thought.

I don't want to be in love anymore, but I can't stop it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment