Pages

Search blog and web

Love Vs Love Arranged marriage...is dis a successful marriage..readers please judge..

My name is Anu.I am a BTECH graduate...I fell in love with Abhi Ram Chandra,an IT professional in an MNC.He lives in Hyderabad with his mom and dad and I stay near Rajamundry with my parents.More over he is my relative..my cousin..I was in love with him from my graduation 2nd year...but he has no feelings towards me...being relatives every one were in favour to our marriage our marriage proposal was made...i readily agreed for marriage but he didnt like me so he said no for marriage..every body convinced him and we both got married...i thought every thing will be fine after marriage..but my assumption was wrong...he left me in my maternal home on the 11th day of our marriage and went back to his home...he even was not interested to talk to me...and lead life together..he says he is uncomfortable with my presence...and had no feelings towards me even after marriage...i dedicated my life to him...i only need some love from him...but unfortunately i cant get dat love from him..atleast i am happy i married the person i liked...
its been 3 months we married and 2 months 19 days we were staying seperate..one day i asked him if he wil take me back to stay together but i was shocked with his answer he said dat he will.take.me back after 2 years...my life became miserable without him...all.the people around asks about my married life what i can say to them...my mom and dad were so upset with all dese...i was so moved with all dese happenings...i was moving on with a hope dat one day he will understand my feelings for him and get back our happy life...but d other way i was so weak mentally dat i was so depressed...being newly married i didnt expect much from him but only some love and care...i used to cal to him and text him daily...but some tyms i even wilnt get any response from..he is not happy with my company.i behave as per his like only..d only problem is he is not loving me..he has no positive opinion about marriage and wife and all..he only says marrige is a part of life but it is not full life... he says to me dont think more about me..do any job and lead dis 2 years happily...after 2 years i wil take you back to home he said...i was so sad to say dis was the result of my love...what to do...???Will there be any solution for dis??Is my marriage a success or not??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment