Pages

Search blog and web

Is it slightly odd that I'm nearly 18 and have never had a relationship?

  • Thread Starter

This sounds really pathetic but I barely know any guys at all. I haven't kissed anyone either.

I used to go to a small school where I had a group of nine best friends since primary who were all girls and I sat with them in all my lessons and never spoke to anyone else.

Then, I went to a large sixth form college of two and a half thousand people and still no-one paid any interest in me. Another excuse is that it was 70% ethnic and a lot of Muslims there were practically married off but still?!

Any advice or comments of what I should do "to get out there" would be appreciated before buy forty cats and become a lonely old women.

Another thing, two of the girls in my group (yes we're still all together) have lovely boyfriends so there is no excuses really, I must be doing something very wrong.

I have blonde hair, size eight, like Topshop, generally just pretty average, I wouldn't describe myself as weird or anything. I'm quite confident, have lots of female friends (none that are boys though as they seem to avoid me).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment