Pages

Search blog and web

Gift for female friend

  • Thread Starter

Hola, through a friend of mine, I met another person around 4 months back and we got on pretty well. She's pretty awesome!
She was pissed scared with exams so I helped her and have been giving motivational messages for a long time now. We mostly text as she goes to different school but its not like we're scared to see each other (Not like that)

Its her birthday on Thursday, and she still has 10 exams ;l So I decided to get a gift, a box from Lush, I don't even know whats in it :$ It was wrapped already so I though, hell yeah!

What I'm worried about is potentially giving the wrong message, I like her, but not in that way. When I told her friend, she gave me that smug look, and I protested. ;D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment