Pages

Search blog and web

Not over my Ex

I'm new here, please be patient with me.
I am currently engaged to a great man, Carter (not his name). We have been together for 3 years. Before him, I was with someone else for over 3 years (Josh), we broke up because he was a little jealous and his family did not like me (and he never really stood up for me). The first year that Carter and I were together things were perfect, I thought about Josh every now and then. Last year I had some communication with Josh (texts). I stopped because I knew that I wasn't completely over him (my first love) and didn't want to hurt Carter. Carter proposed a few months ago, I said yes, but couldn't get Josh out of my head. I know Josh still has feelings for me (we talked about this about a couple months ago). I thought about leaving Carter, but can't get myself to leave him. He's a great guy, makes me happy, supportive, makes me laugh...basically everything you would want in a man. I'm not sexually attracted to him (honest) and I really struggle in being intimate with him (I think about my ex). I can't get Josh out of my head and Carter knows this, he says that we can try to work on our relationship. I sometimes want to and sometimes don't. Should I end the relationship or work harder?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment