Pages

Search blog and web

Drug Addict Husband

I have been married to a drug addict for 2 1/2 years, he was using before our marriage I believe but I was not aware. It came to light shortly after we got married and we have been battling with it since. He went down hill VERY quickly. About a year ago he accepted he had a problem and we seeked out help, he was put on subboxone, a pill to help drug addicts get off oppiate pills (kinda counter productive but I figured better than what he was doing) Its been a year since than and I believe he is back on drugs. He steals, lies, and cheats but denies he is using drugs. I am done and want him out of my house. I cant afford rehab, I doubt he would go anyway. I want to kick him out, but he has no money, no job, and no where to go. I am going to get a divorce, but I cant take him living with me until then. I would just leave and stay with family till he was gone even though its my house, but I imagine he would sell all our belongs without me there. One of the h ardest parts is he wont admit he is on drugs, he makes up lies and excuses for the money he takes and spends. I am so stressed because of the financial hardship he has put me in, I just cant go on like this any longer! I deserve to be happy and this is not it!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment