Pages

Search blog and web

Would you say that social networks ruin relationships?

  • Thread Starter

What are your opinions on this? Any past experiences where you've doubted your bf/gf because of something you've seen them do on facebook, twitter, instagram?

or do you think its not worth the hassle say if your other half is always liking a specific guys pics on Instagram and comments sometimes, but nothing flirty just general convo.

We've been together 10 months now but this kind of stuff still gets to me mainly because she harasses me about any girls that I talk to even as friends and thinks its okay to talk to other guys when she's said I'm not allowed to talk to other girls. When I bring the fact that she talks to these guys she says their just friends and I'm over reacting when she goes ballistic when its me we're talking about.

Am I over reacting or is me asking questions justified?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment