Pages

Search blog and web

Why might my ex keep messaging?

  • Thread Starter

After ~2 years we had a bad breakup following a few not serious ones before. This time he broke up with me and was an absolute **** etc.
Anyway that was maybe end of january.
He messaged once having a go for no reason and being a **** again.
I ignored him since, except when he messaged on my bday. I politely thanked him and ignored his offer to take me shopping.
Anyway I've basically ignored him since (and missed a facetime in that time) and now I'm back on holiday I contacted to get my stuff back - he was very moody when I didn't give him kisses and made me come pick it up. Anyway he keeps insisting now that I go shopping so he can make up for what I spend on his bday. And along text about how he was a **** etc. etc.
He keeps calling and asking what day and whatever - why would I want to go shopping with someone who keeps being moody ? I don't have an interest in having him as a friend.
Problem is he knows some of my friends and people I worked with and where I want to go back for summer so I can't be rude.
Tempted just to let him take me shopping so he doesn't feel 'guilty' and ignore him.
Advice?

Tl;dr - ex broke up with me and was a ****, ignored since but he keeps insisting on going shopping to make up for his bday presents.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment