Pages

Search blog and web

We like each other but our dates keep getting rearranged?! What would you do?

  • Thread Starter

So, slightly strange situation. We know each other from uni, really like the guy. He asked me out on a date last term, which I had to postpone, and then he had to rearrange the next one. So we never actually had the date. Then it was the Easter holidays, and we live fairly close to uni so were going to meet up anyway, but I then unexpectedly got quite ill and was in hospital for a while.

I've recently got back on my feet and I asked him if he was still up for it, he said yes but then that he's been ill too recently, so it'd have to be when he's feeling a bit better.

This is all over the course of a month or so, we were also chatting quite a lot at first but it's all sort of petered out over the two weeks and we haven't talked very much at all compared to at first, so I feel a bit awkward asking again, but at the same time I do really want to go on a date with him...

what would you do? Wait for him to ask, or ask again in a few days if he's any better/to rearrange date?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment