Pages

Search blog and web

Am I over thinking?

  • Thread Starter

Basically my friend hates waiting for people/ giving lifts. Today I wasn't suppose to be at work, no one knew other than a manager and it wasn't on the router. I left work and my friend appears (it was his day off) he asks why I was about to walk past him. I honestly didn't see him, I'm short sighted. I made my way to the drivers side to say hi, then noticed he was clearing the passenger seat for me. His little cousin was with him and he said he had to pick her up. I didn't think anything of it.

He drops me home and tells me about our colleague implying me and him were together. Then when I actually thought about it, he went out of his way to pick me up from work, which isn't on route to his house or his aunties house.

I was telling my friend and he said he would never do this for anyone. I mean he does things here and there but never to this extent
What are you thoughts? Apparently I'm missing all the signs.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment