Pages

Search blog and web

Rain check...again?

  • Thread Starter

Hey all,

Curious question but I was due to see someone I have been seeing on/off for the past few months this evening. He texted this afternoon and said he's not very well, so thinks it's best we put a rain check on our meeting this evening. That's fine, but this is now the 2nd time he's done this to me!

I have just replied back to his message and more or less said ok - but rain check, reschedule, or rain check 'knock this on the head?'' Was that message a little rude/too blunt, or is it just best to be blunt and honest? I figured that way I know where I stand and if he wishes to take the latter route, I can move on with my life.

Thoughts? :confused::confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment