Pages

Search blog and web

some advice on age differences and sobriety

Hello, recently I met someone and I connected with her on a very deep level. I honestly did not realize I could feel this connected to another human being. She possesses all the qualities I am looking for in a person. She is kind, loving and compassionate. She is honest, very funny and very intelligent. Talking to her is just as easy as can be, it all feels so very normal and natural, it feels just right. I try to explain how I feel to her, but I am at a loss for words, I don't know how I know, I just know. When I say that I know, I mean I know that she will always have my heart, and no other woman would come close to making me as happy as she does.

She is apprehensive, nervous and does get anxious sometimes. There is an age difference, I am 37 and she is 21. There is also some things in my past that I was completely up front about that worries her, I am sober now, but I used to have issues with narcotics, been clean over 1.5 years. I am in NA and really absorbing the message. I am just looking for some advice regarding the age difference and me being sober now and getting into a relationship. She has been hurt before in the past, and she also was involved with someone who used, so I can totally understand her being nervous.

The attraction and connection is certainly there, she means everything to me. She makes me want to be a better person. She makes me happy, more happy than I ever could be. Sorry to repeat myself, but her main concerns are the age difference and my past, anyone who can comment on those issues would be greatly appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment