Pages

Search blog and web

Husband says we are like brother and sister

I have been reading through many posts, trying to locate situations similar to mine--but i am not having any luck. Is there an easier way to search for these? My situation does not involve affairs/alcohol or abuse.

We have been married for 13 years, have grown apart for many years, lack communication skills and lacked the knowledge needed to bring us closer together. My husband announced a few weeks ago that he wants to sell everything, move out by himself, get a divorce and live by himself.
He stated we have been living our life confortably with each other,like brother and sister, no connection, and feels there is no chance of fixing this. I also make more $ that he does, and claims that he doesnt want me to be his crutch anymore.
I feel that he is under alot of stress with his work. I love him very much an only want us to be able to straighten this out so that we can enjoy and support each other.

He has become cold to me, we dont talk to each other at all. he works until 8:30 at night (on our property) comes in the house and puts earphones on and listens to music - tuning me out.
I have checked phone records, his computer, he is here all of the time (so am i), i do not see how its possible that he could be having an affair.

I am not crying, not begging. We are just not discussing anything and not doing any communication or having any interractions. It is terrible. I cant wait to get out and do something this weekend.

Does it make sense that he is acting this way for the issues he is complaining about?

Where can i find posts similar to mine? Many relate to affairs/drinking etc, which none apply here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment