Pages

Search blog and web

Problems with a friend

  • Thread Starter

I have a friend who i've know since I was a toddler. We went to pre-school together, we went to different primary schools and then the same secondary school. Our parents are part of a big friendship group so we've stayed friends however I can't decide if she is a true friend or not?
Initially I was going to a different sixth form to start a fresh and no one from my school was going there however now she has decided she wants to go there too. She is really lovely but can often get funny about certain things, for example, if I organise to go out somewhere with a couple of other friends including her she always makes it as difficult as possible to organise. Like if it costs too much or she can't afford it which is fair enough but its always her that has the problem.
I'm always the first to message her or organise to meet up too which annoys me, but if I don't message her its me being "off" - I would bring this issue up with her however i know that the blame would be put on me.
If we weren't going to the same sixth form I wouldn't be bothered about this considering we're coming to the end of year 11 but I really don't know what to do about it, as I don't feel she is true a friend to me as I am to her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment