Pages

Search blog and web

How can you tell if a relationship is really over..

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend broke up with me (he has done in the past) but he always regrets it after a few weeks and we get back together, how ever this time I feel like it's more serious. He won't speak to me, and he is purposely doing things to get at me, (e.g. liking girls pictures and flirting on social networks, texting girls) he says it is just friendly but I just want to speak to him and sort things out. Its my fault we broke up but I just want to be with him :(

He said he wants to get back with me but doesnt know if we can, I will have to see him again as we lived together and I need to collect all my belongings. Should I give him some time and hope that he is just talking to these girls as a distraction or should I just give up hope.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment