Pages

Search blog and web

Am I wrong for not wanting to be friends anymore?

  • Thread Starter

So I've been friends with a Muslim girl for over a year now. We hit it off really well and I thought she was awesome and really attractive. Fast forward a year and I'm really into her, we know a lot about each other, talk all the time etc... Should have seen this coming but it didn't even cross my mind, so I ask her out and she said "No" because of her religion and that her family will decide who she marries. This angered me to no end and I figured it's best to just cut ties as it would be pretty ****ty to carry on being friends with someone you really like but can't be with, then eventually watch them be with another dude of the same race. I told her this and she flipped ****, "selfish", "insensitive" blah blah... who's in the wrong? me or her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment