Pages

Search blog and web

I just sent an email to ******************

I have been the lucky recipient of many mass emails from ****************** lately. (For those of you who aren't familiar with this website, its a meeting place for those who wish to engage in discreet, extramarital affairs. And since this platform has hidden the name, its the one that begins with "AM") Today I received two emails from them, and I snapped. Here's what I just emailed them:


I keep receiving e-blasts from your company encouraging me to "have an affair". As someone whose life has been disrupted on two occasions by infidelity, once as a child and once in my adult life, I find these emails extremely distasteful and downright evil.

I seriously don't know how anyone with a conscience encourages others to "have an affair, because life is short"... but I don't want to be included in these messages. They turn my stomach.

Perhaps employees of your company have never dealt with the hurt, pain and life changes that come as a result of a weak person's infidelity? The fact that you profit from ruining other people's lives astounds me.

Please remove my e-mail address from your lists. As an internet marketing professional myself, I suggest if you have to way to determine potential new customers based on their ability to be dishonest, immoral and evil, that you focus your your efforts there.

Thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment