Pages

Search blog and web

I don't want to go to college with my friend

  • Thread Starter

Okay, I really don't want my friend to come to the same college as me. I want to get away from him, as I need a break from him and I find myself biting my tongue at things he does. I could be in the same classes as him, go on the same bus etc. What should I do? I don't want to get a bad rep, and seem mean, as he seems like the type of person to tell people if I told him outright that I didn't want to be friends. Like I don't want other people to get put off me, and not want to make friends, because of what they've heard from him (plus they wouldn't know me to know that I'm not a mean person). I just want to be free from him in college - I've put up with him long enough.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment