Pages

Search blog and web

Friend In Denial About Girl having a crush on me

  • Thread Starter

Hi People,

Please keep anon.

I have a friend who is in denial about a girl who has a crush on me. I told him she liked me (it is more than obvious), but he seems to be in denial about it.

He's said stuff like "I can't imagine you together" "You?!, nah that's not true" "I even went and asked [insert name] and we came to a mutual agreement that it's not true". I don't even want to go into the reasons as to how I know she likes me, but she does. It's obvious. E.g Her friends told me she cried when she found out that I was with another girl and was supposedly in denial about it for weeks. The irony

My Question is, why is my friend in denial about it? He's a good friend of mine, and I find it pretty hurtful that he's almost implying that she's too good for me. Lol, not to blow my own trumpet but a lot of people do call me handsome. I just don't see what this guy's problem is.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment