Pages

Search blog and web

Should I bring this up?

  • Thread Starter

So i'm seeing this boy & he's great & I like him and stuff so that's all fine.

But he brings up this girl (who I also know) quite a lot, like, I he's mentioned a video chat to her and things, and I can't help feeling (although I do get paranoid in relationships) that there was something there before i came along/he had feelings for her etc.

This same girl helped him with me, ie, finding out i was single and stuff, so it's probably me just being paranoid, but I can't shake the feeling, so I'd like to be able to find out discreetly if it's true (don't wanna be the annoying girlfriend who gets anxty about his female friends). If anyone is willing to offer advice on my kinda non-situation, i'd be MEGA GRATEFUL AND YOUR FRIEND FOR LIFE.

(disclaimer: that last bit may be a slight exaggeration)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment