Pages

Search blog and web

Living with partner - regrets

  • Thread Starter

I started living with my girlfriend around one year into our relationship, mainly because I was getting my own place and she was depressed in her home life.

So, we've been living together for around 7-8 months now however my feelings are beginning to change. For the past few months I've been noticing that we don't really have a lot in common (music, films, past experiences, what we want to do on days out etc) and, most worrying of all, I just don't find her particularly funny anymore.

I'm genuinely really concerned because she is always talking about marriage, kids, and travelling the world, however, and whether this is because I'm stuck in a rut currently, when I think of those things I get scared. Not because of the thought of them, but possibly the thought of them with her.

I know a lot of people will just immediately say "break up with her" but I want to hear if anyone has had a similar experience and whether this is self-perpetuated rut, if it is marking the end, or whether I should stick it out and see if this is a temporary feeling.

To note as well, when we moved in we bought a lot of items together, therefore I would have pay her upwards of £1000 for her share of the items, which I don't have right now. It isn't necessarily a deciding factor, however it is something I have to consider.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment