Pages

Search blog and web

This is the end of my marriage too with a cheating slime bag

I wrote some time ago about OH having an emotional affair with someone from work.
I told him he had to stop any contact with her and I also heard that she no longer works there. I did the Var and checked his phone and found nothing, so we patched up the marriage, working hard to staying together.

He never ever admitted it was a physical affair.

Last Christmas he had a breakdown. There were some changes and he was not happy at work, he was very stressed. He actually tried to attack me physically but stopped himself. The kids were terrified and ran upstairs.

That night he was agitated and tried to jump from the balcony. I did everything to calm him down and I was contemplating calling the ambulance, but I did not want the children to witness the police and doctors trying to force a needle in his arm. I knew he would resist.

There were other issues that he never resolved, like childhood trauma and he also tracked his real father and the discovery was not what we all expected. His father is a womanizer and a very colourful character. He did invite OH to visit him, which has caused problems with OH and his mother.

I found him a councilor and he seems happy going there, even thanked me for encouraging him to do so.
Our marriage has been good since. He is very loving and no problems in the bedroom whatsoever.
I finally thought that we have put everything behind.

Coming to today.

I cracked his phone password( he did let me see his phone by the way whenever I asked) and discovered that he is still in touch with the OW who has now moved to another EU country.
He said he misses her and loved her more than anything, sending her selfies. The contact was all on What's up.

I now know that it was not only coffee hook-ups and friendly conversation. I also suspect that when he had the mental breakdown, it was the time she transferred to the other site. I feel disgusted that I was here picking the pieces and looking after him and he was paining for her.

Also, there were conversations with other 2 young girls, single mums. He did cross the line several times with sexual innuendos. It seems they have not met as the women live abroad, which is not really a problem for him as he travels there. They made comments about him having a wife and he did not reply to that, so he plays the single card.

I did learn my lesson second time from TAM and downloaded the lot and hid the evidence.

I will find a PI and get the OW's husband's name and address and I will pay him a visit with the evidence.

Unfortunately, I can not do anything about him chatting young women.
I am making an appointment with an Int. lawyers firm to see all my options regarding which country to file.

If anyone has any advice, please let me know. He does not know I know, but might suspect something is up as I am not my cheery self.
The slime bag has lied in my face and I can not believe how he can look me in the eye and say that he loves me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment