Pages

Search blog and web

Feel so lost and broken... So depressed and upset

  • Thread Starter

So basically, I was seeing a guy for around four months.. We had a past before and he cheated on me.. Didn't speak for a few years and then we did again. Recently. I asked him about going more public and what not.. And he said he don't think he can see himself in a relationship with me and doesn't know what he wants, don't have time etc.

He does have a pretty hectic life and deep down I think I understand... We was arguing quite abit etc. But I can't help but feel so lost and broken... I am literally always crying and feel so upset. He said he wants to remain friends, he don't want to stop talking to me etc. But I'm so worried about not going to speaking to him a lot to perhaps hardly more etc. And I just feel even more hurt ... I have took this pretty hard, and it's just made me think of any other is takes I have made in the past and now I'm on a complete massive downer. Not going to lie, I have been through a lot... My mother died, my grandad died a few months after and some other stuff that many people never or hardly go through.. I'm sick of always fighting to at least feel okay...

I hardly have any friends ATM, hardly talk to family and I literally feel like my life is going no where. I have literally never felt this low... I'm hardly eating, and when I do I just feel sick and I just don't even have the effort to go into work - I just wanna curl up in bed and cry...

I know people say things get better but literally I never felt this low... :/:/ I'm just fed up of everyone leaving my life and after fighting to be okay for so long, I just can't cope anymore :(...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment