Pages

Search blog and web

Dealing with my girlfriends depression

I have another post on her about my situation. .my GF just got back on her depression meds..I'm trying to find out more about it and see if I can understand more what she's going through and if in the long run this is something I can deal with...she started taking Wellbutrin again for her depression. .how long does it take for it to take effect. .I've heard it takes about a month. ..When she was on it before she was happy..Since she got off she has all symptoms of a depressed person. .moody, distant, sleeps alot, loss of sex drive,less affectionate..she is on I think second week of taking..and I've noticed really no difference in her yet..thanks for your input
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment