Pages

Search blog and web

Did she like more than a friend, if so does she still like me more than a friend.

  • Thread Starter

There is this girl who I used to sit next to in class and as far as I can remember every lesson she would either draw on my arm and/or start feeling me but not in the crotch region, she also used to compliment me whenever she could and randomly introduced me to her father. At the time she never used to ask me for my number but many of her friends did but only when she was around but I did not give my number in front of her friends as I used to get a lot of prank calls and texts from people who already had my number, I would not have been able to say "hey, do you want my number" as I was always kind of shy and thought that this would be cocky.

However, she then heard me and my friends making fun out of each others race's as we normally would for a laugh... Nothing serious :) After that she seemed to have quietened down around but has been showing more interest asking me about twitter, tumblr etc ever since she heard the conversation.

Any help would be appreciated
Sorry if it doesn't make sense but in my defence it is 3 in the morning.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment