Pages

Search blog and web

what is this?

  • Thread Starter

when i go to class i feel so nervous and uncomfortable its probably on the same level as someone in a hospital waiting room to see their test results to see if they have a terrible illness
i dont know why im like this but its ruining my life! classes are about 4 hours and i feel uncomfortable for the first half hour and then after that it gets to the point where i feel like i want to kill myself or run to bed and i end up sitting as far from everyone as i can , but as soon as im on my own i feel fine again
its a big problem in my class as its a class where we are ment to be working together on group projects and so i must look really lazy cos everyone else is doing the work and im sat at the other side of the room not getting involved and my teacher has noticed me doing this too.


im such a diferent person around people im really weird and awkward and dont talk ,i feel like im possessed because i act like someone who isnt me and i cant control it , i dont know how to feel ok and be myself ??!

i dont know if its social anxiety because i dont have other symptoms like talking on the phone , going shopping , eating infront of people ect..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment