Pages

Search blog and web

Suspecting infidelity

My wife of eight years recently told me I don't take care of her... Prior to that she has been saying we should just be roomates, she wants an open relationship, She can find me a Girl friend, etc....Getting to the root of the problem is going to be tough.. She has a job and saves all her money while I pay all the bills aside from her car and her phone which she just got maybe a month ago. Since sh egot this new phone it seems she is on it all the time, texting, etc. I walked in on her texting someone and she quickly turned the phone off.. once she got a text and immediatley went to use the bathroom. I asked her if she wanted to go out and she told me she has to work.. Yet, she has to work today and went out last night... I took at look at the history in our daughter's laptop and found that my wife had been searching hotels/motels in our area...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment