Pages

Search blog and web

Should I attempt to pursue her one more time?

  • Thread Starter

My job involves travelling to a lot of different venues for different events.

Last Saturday at an event there was a girl there that I had not worked with before. At first I didn't think much of her but during the day I found her quite cute. I didn't get to talk to her much only right at the end where I asked where she was from, and turns out she is from Portugal, and I told her I speak it too as my ex was Brazilian so I learnt it and we chatted for a few minutes.

Anyway the next day I found myself curious about her so I sent her an email to her work email (only way to contact her as I dont have her mobile) basically saying that it would be great if we could meet up at some point and converse in Portuguese as I am very rusty and don't want to forget it, and in return I would buy her a meal of her choice!

She replied on the Tuesday morning (she is off all week on anual leave) basically saying she has never had an offer like that before, and that yes we can do that! Also that from the little she heard I was pretty good, and sorry for taking long to reply as she had a crazy weekend.

I waited until Wednesday and emailed back saying Ok perfect! and gave her my mobile number and said I have been ill the last few days but to contact me on whatsapp and we can arrange something.

It's Saturday and I haven't heard anything more or sent her anything.

Anyway on Monday I am working at an event about 10 mins away from an event that she is working at. I was thinking to just go down there on my lunch break, say something like I wanted to practice the language so came down, and basically just chat to her! Not sure how I can mention the fact she didnt reply to me after my last message....?

I have learnt a lot from past relationships so I don't put girls on a pedestal any more, just want to talk to her to get to know her and see if she is what I am looking for. If not, or if I get rejected then I can happily move on. I am not going to be working at the same place as her any time soon so I feel like I have nothing to lose so might as well. It might surprise her as well that I am making an effort. Also on the day I met her I had not had a haircut for about 2 months and did not shave...so was looking pretty scruffy lol...all neat now :cool:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment