Pages

Search blog and web

Think I'm being ignored for talking to his friend?

  • Thread Starter

Before the Easter holidays one of the guys I work with (we'll call him Tom) threw a birthday party, and I went with a few friends from work. When I was there I was talking to one of his friends, who we'll call Paul, but it was very briefly as I mostly hung out with the people from work. Anyway, Paul added me on facebook a couple of days later but I didn't really think anything of it.

Tom and I have been talking over Facebook chat quite a bit over Easter; we have known each other since October but recently he's been messaging me and we'll end up talking for quite a few hours. His friend Paul has been commenting on quite a few of my statuses and links over the past couple of weeks, and one night over Facebook chat Tom asked me if I was going to make a move on him and I just said ''It hadn't crossed my mind;I have only met him once and he doesn't even go to our uni so it's not like I'll be seeing him anytime soon anyway''.

A few days ago Paul and I were talking over one of my statuses over the day, and just as I was about to reply Tom came in and commented out of nowhere ''Get a room'' and since then I haven't spoken to either of them.

Anyone care to shed some light regarding what I have done wrong?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment