Pages

Search blog and web

Hormones Out of Control?!?

  • Thread Starter

I am 19 and a half, female, and currently in a relationship.

Ever since I turned 16, I have become more and more horny as I've aged. Nowadays, I pretty much want to either masturbate, or have outercouse* with my boyfriend. But it's getting to a point where it can get in the way of studies and other things. Heck, sometimes all it takes is a passionate kiss from my boyfriend, or just one stroke of a finger on my body to set me off. Then I'll be wanting it like a dog wants a stick.

Sometimes I wish it can be easier to calm my hormones down, or that I'm not aroused 24/7. So far, everybody I have asked has told me to just get it off my mind. So what do I do when I wake up and want it? It's began intefereing with dreams now. Last night I had a random dream, and at one point I was having outercourse with my boyfriend, naked, on a sofa, and it felt quite real.

Any suggestions? Sometimes I feel if my relationship with him is becoming very sexualised, which, while I don't mind sexual activity, I don't want the relationship to be just about sex, and everything which brought us together in the first place to be lost.

Thank you.

(*outercouse = sex with no vaginal or anal penertation with a penis.)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment