Pages

Search blog and web

Asking for oral?

My wife and I were both virgins until we got married. We didn't have sex right away (logistics), but ever since we did, we have a great sex life. Frequency is great for us both, and both are satisfied.

My wife has performed oral on me a few times, but I was too worried about what it would taste like for her, so we switched to a handjob those times. A few other times, she has performed oral with flavored condoms (my suggestion, since I was still worried), and she was pretty into it too.. However, to this day, I have not finished without a condom....and I really desire it without a condom.... I hinted at it a few times, so she started one day, but then she got up and went to the washroom and rinsed her mouth. I asked what the issue was, and she said "I have this salty feeling in my mouth"...needless to say, that didn't go so well (and I didn't even finish, mind you).

How do I go about this? I don't want her to be offended...and I don't want this to mess up everything else we have going for us..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment