Pages

Search blog and web

How do I get to know him better?!

  • Thread Starter

I downloaded tinder out of curiosity a few days ago. I'm very picky, but have matched with roughly 70 guys so far. Out of these 70, quite a few have messaged but I don't really feel the urge to talk to them so I don't reply…I only really see it as a good time pass when I'm bored :/
However, one guy really stood out for me - he is from my hometown and I've stalked him on Facebook before (a long time ago) and remember thinking he was a bit of alright. He messaged me, and we maintained the conversation for like two days - my replies were always pretty slow and I probably seemed uninterested by the end of it as I was trying to act too laid back, and I guess we ran out of things to say to one another.
I am studying in the same city in which he works - we are both the same age but he has graduated and I have just started uni as a mature student. It's been a few days since we last spoke and I REALLY want to get to know him/ date him - I don't think I've ever been so obsessed with someone. I don't know if he would have just forgotten me by now, and I don't want to look like a creep by messaging him as he would then know he's been on my mind. Whereas if he were to message me right now I'd be ecstatic.
I guess I'm under confident and I feel he may be out of my league, but I would just like guys opinions on what I should do, and what can be made of this situation

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment